- Dana Flavelle, Porter Airlines liable for missed flights, Toronto Star, Jan. 17, 2013.
- Don Butler, Self represented litigants ‘treated with contempt’ by many judges, study finds, Ottawa Citizen, Jan. 1, 2013.
- Don Butler, Federal Courts eyeing plain-language Internet help for self-represented litigants Ottawa Citizen, Nov. 12, 2012.
- Canadians for Family Law Reform (CFFLR), We Won’t Back Down, (Youtube video of Family Law litigant protestors), Jun. 19, 2012.
- Luis Millan, Growing trend of unrepresented litigants is disturbing, says judge, Law in Quebec, Jan. 3, 2011.
Sep. 12, 2018: OCLA statement on the notwithstanding clause controversy
Apr. 20, 2018: OCLA statement on #ReconnectAssange
Sep. 13, 2018: Interview re: Ontario's use of the notwithstanding clause The Craig Needles Show
Sep. 12, 2018: "Ottawa homeowner fighting condo development with constitutional challenge" Canadian Lawyer Magazine
Aug. 9, 2018: "How the Saudi-Canada feud is playing out in Arab media" VICE News
Jul. 17, 2018: "Canada should help Holocaust denier on trial in Germany: civil liberties group" The Canadian Press
Jul. 1, 2018: "Urban landowner rights versus zoning bylaw practice in Old Ottawa East" The Landowner Magazine
May 9, 2018: "Ottawa woman threatened with lawsuit over negative reviews" CBC News
Mar. 17, 2018: "Airline bill hitting turbulence, says watchdog" Winnipeg Free Press